May 17, 2010

FLOWER POCKET


HI THERE! Happy Monday! Hope you guys had a great weekend!  We have had nothing but rain here in the KC area, and to tell you the thruth it is rather depressing! I feel like I slep threw the summer and woke up in October!  BLAH!  Squigglefly DT's challenge is to create a CRISS CROSS CARD.. As you can tell I did not do that, I had 2 graduations and 2 Grad Parties this week and I jsut didn't have time, I feel like this year has been REALLy busy so far!  The end of school is almost hear and I wanted to give my kids' teachers a Thank You gift that was fairly cheap, and cute.  I can't remember where I learned how to do this, but it was pretty easy to make.  I tried to take some pics so you could see how the "pocket" works... You just pull on the ribbon and the inside/candy pulls up,  The Thank You is a sticker, I found at Big Lots, they have TONS of great craft/scrapbooking stuff for pretty cheap!   The Squigglefly image is http://www.squigglefly.com/shop/fancy-flowers I am REALLY loving this set! I can't wait to use the butterfly on some LO I want to get done.  Check out this weeks challenge and paly along   http://squigglefly.blogspot.com/ I hope U have a GREAT, FABULOUS, and FANTASTIC week!

2 comments:

Stef H said...

oh i just love that button stem!!! gorgeous!

Holly Young said...

very cute Kristie. I like the button stem a lot. Sleeping through summer doesn't sound like a bad idea.