March 24, 2012

Happy Saturday! Hope U all are having a great weekend!  Been crazy around my house, my daughter had surgery yesterday and she is in quite a bit of pain, I hate it that I can't take the pain away but I know it's just a temporary thing and she will be bouncing off the walls soon!   This weeks challenge at 2 Sisters is "SPRING IS IN THE AIR"  You can find the challenge here http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.com/     I used the hello bunny from the crafting boutique.... I literally made air (lol!) with some aqua mist, green paper for the grass and a big googly eye for the bunny.  I like how it turned out I just wish I could of gotten a better picture!    I am so proud of myself on thus new years resoulution..... STILL have not bought anything in regards to "crafting"  but that might change as I REALLY need adhesive now! LOL!    Hope you have a great week!

No comments: