November 26, 2011

NATTIE'S NOOK......

Today I want to introduce you to someone special.... My daughter Natalie who is an AVID book lover.... She wants to try her hand at a book review blog for kids' her age so I am going to let her try her hand at blogging here.... HERE COMES NAT.........................

This week on NATTIE'S NOOK I will be reviewing "CABIN FEVER" this is the 6th book in the Whimpy Kid Series by Jeff Kinnely..... in this book  Greg Heffley  gets re united with his old doll. I know what you are thinking.."Why would a boy want a doll"? it was for a specific reason- His mom had Manny in her tummy, and wanted Greg to get ready for a babby brother.  His doll's name was Alfred.  Alfred was missing for quite a whie before mysteriously showing up again, and they spent winter break together with his family, Rodrick, Manny, and his Mom with no electricity. I really enjoyed this book because it was just a light hearted comedy. I  have read almost all of the books in the Wimpy kid seies and so far this is my favorite. If you are looking for a  good book for kids in between the ages 6-12 then this is the book for you.
Please join me next time when  I review another juvenile book. If you have any books you would like me to  review, please feel free to send  them to me, I'm always looking for a good story!
-Nattie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good review Nattie. just a little more work on the part about Rodrick, mom,and Manny. You lost me on that part. But all & all i thought you did very good. Did you type this review? Or did your Mom?
Pat clover

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your first blog, Nat. I enjoyed reading it and look forward to more.