November 08, 2011

Feeling Green Today....

Here is my entry for Squigglfly's challenge this week....
NO PATTERN PAPER!!!!   This challenge is actually right up my ally since I tend to prefer Sweet and Simple cards. Do you have that "One" image that you use over and over and over?  This one is it for me... LOVE LOVE LOVE this butterfly I used versa mark ink to stamp the background, added the ribbon and stamped the hello from an old SU! set that I have... Hope you like it! PS... join the challenge for squigglelfy here: http://squigglefly.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Mandee- I love your clean and simple card. That is definitely a go-to butterfly and I use it often too. Thanks for joining the Squigglefly challenge this week.

Holly Young said...

Mandee this is really so lovely. I love the color you used. thanks for playing with us at Squigglefly this week!

Anonymous said...

Oh! One of my favourite colors!! Lovely card Mandee!!
smiles,Deena