May 12, 2011

FLUTTERBY

Happy Friday EVE!!!  Hope you are having a great week..... been kind of rainy and hot here in the KCMO area..... We broke a record on Tuesday it was 94 degrees!!!!!  What happened to spring????   I am not a summer person but It looks like summer is dying to get here quick this year!    I was searching and searching all over the net trying to find some challenge blogs to get my creativity flowing and  I did find some good ones but what I ended up making really didn’t fit in with the challenges...OH WELL so goes Life, I guess!    The Butterfly is from Squigglefly fancy flowers  http://www.squigglefly.com/shop/fancy-flowers   ( I LOVE THIS SET)   The pink/black stickers are from the back of my sticker drawer and the word text stickers are from oriental trading company....... I colored the butterfly and made her body sparkle with some bling..... kind of different for me...... my daughter LOVES it!!! LOL!




No comments: