August 04, 2010

WOW! I actually got crafty!

Hey there, long time no see! As you have read from my prenious post, I have accepted a new position, after being at my current for three years. It was a hard decision, but I felt it was the right time to make a change, anyway with that being said I wanted to make the girls I work with a little something to remember me by, and came up with these bookmarks, Pretty much all of them read, so a light bulb went off! LOL! Anyway all the images are Squigglfly ( of course) and can be found at the website here http://squigglefly.com/   Sorry for the oic quality, but I am down to the camera phone till I can get my scanner/puter fixed, and I have a feeling it's not going to be a cheap fix..... I am also entering these for the Squigglefly challenge this week found here.....http://squigglefly.blogspot.com/2010/08/squigglefly-challenge-60-use-ribbon.html ...... Hope U are enjoying your summer and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Maria Matter said...

Hey Mandee, these are adorable! What a great idea to share with your co-workers!!!
Hope you can get your puter fixed soon!!
enjoy your day!
blessings!