July 09, 2010

ALL AMERICAN SUMMER!

Normally this time of year I am whinning about the weather here in MO..... Heat Warnings and the humidity! This summer has been quite different, I have been spending as much time as I can outside with the kids and family....It has been so nice to just relax and not have a schedule! How are you spending your summer?  I can't believe that school starts back AUGUST 12th! Is it just me or does school start earlier and earlier each year?     So what have the kids and been doing besides swimming, BBQiNG, and fishing???  we have been whipping up little things like this.

Red white and blue strawberries....................I hope to be back in the crafty swing of things this fall after the kids get back in a routine, but right now I am enjoying it.....they only stay little for so long! 
                                                                    

No comments: