June 29, 2010

I ♥ FACES:

I discovered this really cool photography blog here http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/   In case you couldn't tell  I LOVE photography.... taking pictures brings me comfort and the fact that long after I am gone my children and grandchildren will have thousands of pictures to look at and recall all the fun ( and not so fun) memories of there childhood. The contest this week is "PETS"......... ......



Meet Lucy ( the dog) and Zak ( the boy)  Lucy is a English FoxHound, and doesn't believe that she is a dog.  Whenever she sees a camera, she poses...... ( notice the smile???)   She is such a poser!!! 

4 comments:

lsquare said...

What a lovely juxtaposition of two wonderful faces---precious photo!...

Darien said...

I wish my dogs would pose! Or even just sit still for 2 seconds for a photo :). What a fun little expression on her.

DonnaS said...

That looks like 1 happy boy and 1 happy pup! Sweet!

Stef H said...

how fabulous. i love a good photo and i'm the world's lousiest photo taker. so just keep posting and i'll keep visiting - not that i need a photo to visit - lol!

it was a fun run with you at SF. hope to see you at my challenge.

hugs :)