June 07, 2010

ARIGATOU! ( THANK YOU)


ARIGATO!!!!  Happy Monday! Hope U have all had a great day! This image can be found herehttp://www.squigglefly.com/shop/kanojo_arigatou   I used black cardstock and made the black lines, the black/white and red color theme is probably one of my favorites, my GO TO color combo so to speak!

I am sending this card to my cousin, who helped me with organizing and planning our first family reunion this past weekend, she is such an amazing person and I want her to know how much I appreciate all her help! :)

The challenge at My time  http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge-95-xtra-special.html   is to create a card you are giving to someone so I am going to enter this.  I have a hard time entering things, especially after seeing the GEORGEOUS stuff everyone else makes, but here goes anyway!

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

pretty card - love the colors!

Stef H said...

very nice!!! super image!

Chrissie said...

What a very striking card! Beautiful!
Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at MTTC this time!
Chrissie