April 19, 2010

THANK U!

Today is Monday and that means another DT challenge at Squigglelfy, and Kim's challenge this week was to use her fav color..... PINK!   I used the new inside/out image you can find here  http://www.squigglefly.com/shop/inside-outs-thanks-for-all-the-support   I just used the bra image, and on the inside I used the the sentiment image.  I added gold stickers on the front, but thinking I might take em off, not sure yet, anyway join us here http://squigglefly.blogspot.com/ Hope U have a great weekend!  My oldest turns is 15 today and U know what that means?? HE'S DRIVING!!!!  UGGHHH!!!!  
/

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

Well you got the color right Mandee, but I think the challenge was supposed to be a birthday card! LOL! That's okay, it's probably those nerves from having your son drive!
Cute card, love the paper!

Stef H said...

15????? you have a 15 yo????? wow! now that surprises me!

love the card!

Debby said...

I saw your post about getting off the sidewalk LOL. too funny. Cute cute card Dandee Mandee.