January 18, 2010

SUNDAY STEALING:

these are so much fun!  Go check it out here: http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/





Today we ripped this meme off a blogger and blog named Astrid Paramita. She states that she stole it at BubbleBoo. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!




Sunday Stealing: The Trivia About Me Meme



Opening…



Do you get regular massages? DONT I WISH!



Do you have an answering machine? OF COURSE!



What cuss word do you use the most?  FREAKING, I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I SAY THAT ALOT!



Are you underweight or overweight?  UM HELLO...... I THINK EVEN WHEN YOU ARE UNDERWEIGHT THE MEDIA STILL SAYS U R OVERWEIGHT, BUT I LIKE TO EAT TOO MUCH SO WHADDA U THINK?



Can you see your veins? NOT YET!



Favorite…



Soap?   DOVE



Fruit?   PINEAPPLE!
 


Kind of red meat?   I LIKE CHICKEN THE BEST, NOT TOO MUCH RED MEAT FOR ME.



Fish?   TUNA AND SALMON...YUM!



Candy bar?  SNICKERS!



Have You Ever…



Eaten a whole bag of potato chips?  I PLEAD THE 5TH!



Eaten lobster?  LOVE LOBSTER TAILS!



Climbed a mountain?  DOES THE MOUND OF SNOW IN MY BACKYARD COUNT?



Been skydiving? HECK NO!



Been water skiing?  YES!



Do You…



Wish you could change something about your life?   LIFES A DANCE U LEARN AS U GO



Like your nose?  NO I THINK I LOOK LIKE A HAWK NOSE ( KAW KAW)



Like salt and vinegar chips?  LOVE THEM!



Eat salsa?  A LOT!



Own a boat?   NOPE



What Is…



A small thing that people let slide but that actually has dire consequences?  HEALTH



Your most macho trait? I HAVE A BIG MOUTH



The longest relationship you’ve ever had?  16 YRS ( HUBBY)



Your most embarrassing thoughts?  LIKE IM GONNA TELL U!



Your most shameful moment?  SEE ANSWER ABOVE!



This/That…



Bath/Shower? SHOWER



Markers/Crayons? MARKERS



Pens/Pencils?  BOTH, BUT I HATE MECHANICAL PENCILS!



Jelly/Cream Cheese?  CREAM CHEESE



Bagel/Toast?   BAGEL



Finish…



My greatest weakness is…  CHOCOLATE......



I wish I was…  WEALTHY



Three things I wouldn’t do for a million dollars are… KILL, HURT, OR LIE ( OK MAYBE A LITTLE WHITE LIE...LOL!)



The oddest thing I’ve ever put in my mouth is… TURTLE



Firsts…



Credit card you had?  STILL DONT HAVE ONE!!( YEAH ME!)



Loan you got was for? MY MORTGAGE



Paycheck was for how much?  100.00 A WEEK I THINK IN HIGH SCHOOL



Time you had stitches? 11- SLICED MY KNEE OPEN ON SOME METAL



Time you went to the hospital for something? WHEN I WAS BORN



Lasts…



List everything you ate in the last 24 hours? THERE IS NOT ENOUGH ROOM HERE!



Last thing you used a credit card for?  DONT HAVE ONE



What was your job previous to the one you have now?  SAME JOB DIFFERENT DEPARTMENT ( MEDICAL CODING)



Last thing you celebrated?  NEW YEARS EVE



Last time you were at a sports bar?  ITS BEEN AWHILE!



Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

1 comment:

Stef H said...

were we separated at birth? great answers!

hugs :)