August 20, 2009

TIME TO CELEBRATE!


HI THERE! I'M BACK!!!! Kids are in school, hubby's knee is recovering nicely and now.... I have a double ear infection and sinus infection, UGG!! ( why does that always happen??) The good thing is I stayed home today and got some creative juices flowing!! this image is from SF, you can find it here..................http://www.squigglefly.com/shop/wedding-bliss-beautiful-cake. My BFF is getting married in October her colors are black, white and red. I also used the border punch that I received from Tracey's blog candy. Hope you like it!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Love the bold colors on your card. My daughter went back to school this week so I celebrated too! LOL

Holly Young said...

Great card! I like the way you used the border punch; very creative! Great colors for a wedding!

Stef H said...

this is beautiful!

you poor thing! i hope you feel better soon.

hugs,