July 16, 2009

THURSDAY THUNKS!

1. Do you know anyone with heterochromia? Does it freak you out or do you think it's interesting? I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH A BOY WHO HAD THIS, WE THOUGHT HE WAS WEIRD ANYWAY AND THE EYE THING JUST ADDED TO IT!
2. Should a 5th face be added to Mount Rushmore? If so, who? I PLEAD THE FIFTH ON THIS ???!! POLITICS ARE A SORE SUBJECT WITH ME!
3. If you could live on any planet other than earth, which one would you choose and why? I KNOW ITS NOT A PLANET, BUT I PICK THE MOON! I WANNA SEE IF ITS MADE OF CHEESE!
4. We're going to spend the night at a reportedly haunted location, are you going with us?If so, which reportedly haunted place are we going? I LIVE FAIRLY CLOSE TO ATCHISON KS, IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE HAUNTED PLACE IN KS, THERE IS A HOUSE CALLED THE GARGOYLE HOUSE....http://www.haunted-places-to-go.com/atchison-kansas.html
5. Did you play The Queen's Meme this week? If so, was it fair of The Queen to put Berleen in the dungeon by association with Kimber? (We all know Kimber deserved it, but Berleen?!) SORRY I AM DOING GOOD TO DO THIS EACH WEEK!
6. What color is the towel(s) hanging in your bathroom? IT IS A FORREST GREEN COLOR, BUT I DONT BELIEVE IT IS HANGING ANYMORE I BELIEVE THE KIDS HAVE KNOCKED IT ON THE GROUND.
7. Tell us something funny that happened to you recently. DO U KNOW ME? SOMETHING FUNNY HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME!
8. We just bought you a cow. Do you kill it & grill it, feed it & milk it, or sell it? SORRY IM IN KC MO A BBQ HAVEN, I HAVE TO SAY KILL IT AND GRILL IT!
9. It's 115 degrees outside (46 degrees Celsius), are you able to go without Air Conditioning? HELL NO ARE U CRAZY!!!!
10. When you visit the zoo do you wonder which animal tastes better with a bit of butter & spices? THATS GOING A LITTLE FAR DONTCHA THINK? LOL!
11. Dog ate your homework/work papers. Does it crap out Shakespeare, quantum physics, or just crap? I SAY JUST CRAP!!!
12. We are taking you to a broadway show, what are we going to see? I REALLY WANT TO SEE LE MISERABLES OR CATS, I REALLY LIKE THE MUSIC!!!
13. Gunshots in your neighborhood. Pop, pop, pop. Do you go out to take a look, or hide? ARE YOU KIDDING THERE NOT GUNSHOTS THERE FIRECRACKERS!!!

PLAY ALONG................http://thursdaythunks.blogspot.com/?widgetType=BlogArchive&widgetId=BlogArchive1&action=toggle&dir=open&toggle=YEARLY-1199174400000&toggleopen=MONTHLY-1243839600000

2 comments:

Stef H said...

ooooo, you should really try Monday Crazy Questions, the Queen's Meme, Saturday 9.... stick with me babe and you'll be ROTFLYAO!!!!

bbq heaven eh! and no, the moon's not made of cheese, but there is a face up there - LOL.

hugs,

annies home said...

LOL if we go to the moon be sure to bring the crackers